It is located on the 4th floor.
Our EU Collection having the past of one decade and a half is located in the service area of General Reading Room.
It became very popular with not only the students of secondary and higher education but other people showing interests in such a collection.
Nearly 600 publications available on the premises present the system of operation of the Union in 4 big topics:
- publications related to the history of EU cover integration procedures;
- publications related to EU politics cover common policies and programmes;
- publications related to EU law cover principles requisite to operation and regulations for member countries;
- the so called „EU Hungary” section covers the publications concerning the relation between Hungary and the EU.
The EU-Collection became very popular with the target groups of readers -- not only the students of secondary and higher education but other people showing interests in such a collection. We devote attention to meet the information requirements of students, especially.
- to provide information through EU databases;
- to read on the premises;
- provide information by link collection and search engine;
- four computers are available to have free access to EU related websites.
Books about the EU, which can be borrowed, are in the open access area on the second floor.
Indoor games concerning the EU are available for children in the Children’s Library of Dragon.